Love, Kisses, and Valentine Wishes

Valentines is another holiday that I love.  Any excuse to decorate and dress Emily up is fun for me.  Here are some pics of what we were up to this month.

Valentines Decor:
Valentine Wreaths I made.

My mom made these pillows.




Valentine blocks I made.









Emily decked out in holiday outfits:









My mom and I have done the 14 days of love since I was a little girl.  We still continue the tradition.  I also include Kevin.  I didn't picture everything but here are a few of our gifts.

14 Days of Love Gifts:






Apron from Voa Voa





My mom left us a note each day why she loved us:)






Valentines Emily received.
Puppy and balloon from Grandma Jill.


Valentine from Carter.

Valentine from Kiki and Uncle Juan Juan.

Valentine from Tinsley.  We forgot to get a picture of the really cute cup she also received.

Valentine from Daddy!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment